You make the reservation, we'll supply the facility and romance.
in a historic
1889 Victorian Structure
The English Tea Room
The Parlor Tea Room
The Roman Tea Room
High/5 Course Dinner Teas
16 oz. Surf n Turf
24 oz. Porter House T Bone Steak
Roasted "Balsamic" Duck, Half
12 oz. Marinated and Grilled New York Strip
Seating for thirty (30) in themed tea rooms;
the Parlor, the Roman, and the English.
“All Teas” served on fine china, cloth napkins and include unlimited, freshly brewed loose tea; fresh baked scones (Apple/Cinamon, Blueberry, Chocolate Chip, Cinnamon, Cranberry Orange, Raspberry/White Chocolate) with Devonshire Cream and Jam.
“HIGH/5 Course DINNER TEAS”
Thursday, Friday, Saturday Tuesday, Wednesday Reserved for Private Parties of six or more.
Closed Sunday, Monday other than Queen Anne "Special Events." Please see Calendar of Special Events.
Seatings 6:00, 6:30, 7:00 p.m.
Reservations Necessary Same Day Reservations available if called in by 10:00 a.m.
Complete Meal, No Additional Costs:
Scones with Devonshire Cream, see description above.
Main Course with Starch, Vegetable,
37. - 57. per person, plus taxes, gratituties.
High Teas are elegant dinners served by course and without a rush.
"No One is waiting for your table."
Scones & Tea, see description above.
Soup Options, Tomato Bisque, Cheddar Cheese, French Onion, Loaded Potato or Seasonal Specials.
Salad Options, Fresh Spinach with Strawberries and Almonds; Cesar Salad, Lettuce Wedge with choice of blue cheese or ranch dressing or Seasonal Specials.
Main Course Options,
*Prime Rib tender, slow roasted with Au Jus
*Steaks marinated, seasoned and grilled.
NOTE: We do not grill steaks to "well done," as they become tough and dry.
37. per person, Bacon Wrapped, Jalapeno, Pepper Jack Cheese Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp Beef Wellington Chicken Cordon Blu Cornish Hen Sirancha Shrimp (see picture above.) Stuffed shells with meatless red sauce or alfredo sauce.
40. per person, *Prime Rib/8 oz. *Rib Eye Steak/8 oz. Salmon, Grilled/6 oz.
42. *New York Steak/12 oz. (see picture above.)
47. per person, Duck, Balsamic/half. *Filet Steak/7 to 8 oz.
52. per person *Bison Rib Eye, 8 oz. *Prime Rib/16 oz. *Rib Eye Steak/16 oz. *T-Bone Steak/16 oz.
57. per person, *Surf n Turf/Any *Steak or *Prime Rib listed above with four (4) Large Shrimp. *24 oz. Porter House T Bone Steak
*These items may be served raw or undercooked, based on your specification, or contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Starch Options, Alfredo or Red Sauce with Noodles, Mashed Sour Cream & Chives, Twice Baked Potato, Rice, Roasted Rosemary and Garlic Red Potatoes or Seasonal Specials.
Vegetable Options, Asparagus, Broccoli, Seasoned Green Beans or Seasonal Specials.
Dessert Options, Apple Pie, Cheesecake, Key Lime and Fancy Cream Pies, Decadent Chocolate Cakes, Ice Cream Treats or Seasonal Speicals.
The Queen Anne doesn't serve alcohol. Alcohol cannot be brought into, or consumed in the restaurant.
Same Day Reservations available if called in by 10:00 a.m.